Although it doesn’t quite feel warm enough for summer yet, I’ve changed my make-up routine to suite warmer weather. The key is to keep things soft and sheer for a fresh and glowy look. These are my essentials for summer make-up:
1. Dermologica Dynamic Skin Recovery – this moisturizer has SPF 30 which is the minimum I use for summer. It’s also excellent for prepping the skin for foundation.
2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation – I find this foundation gives the perfect sheer coverage and blends right into my skin.
3. Bobbi Brown Concealer – For extra spot treatment and coverage where needed.
4. Nars Multiple Stick in South Beach – Perfect peachy bronze blush for achieving the ‘glow’.
5. MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Buried Treasure – Softer version of black, with a gold shimmer to define the eyes.
6. Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Black (always in black!) – A classic that gives nice, full lashes.
7. Burts Bees Lip Balm – I use this before bed for nice soft lips in the morning.
8. Estee Lauder Gloss Stick in Honey Pink – Perfect pinky coral for summer and sheer but still gives colour.
9. Buxom Lip Gloss in Amber – Very quickly becoming my favourite lip gloss ever!