Happy Mother’s Day to all of you amazing mums! Ever since becoming a mother myself, I cannot express my appreciation and gratitude for my own mom. Not that my baby is a monster, he totally rocks! But I am more amazed than ever about how wonderful and awesome my mom is. She does everything! Happily. I wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much for:
1. Always being so optimistic and happy.
2. Having so much energy, even after long, hard days at work.
3. Always taking out time for us and the boys.
4. Being so nurturing and caring and loving us unconditionally.
5. All of your hugs and caresses that unfortunately end in teeth inspections.
6. Always having aloo paratay ready, every weekend, as soon as we got out of bed.
7. Teaching us our history and telling us Sakhi’s when we were little.
8. Teaching us good values and morals, like not to lie. This sounds kind of lame and common sense, but SO many people lie, about such stupid stuff! It never ceases to amaze me.
9. Being a little crazy. Or a lot. I wonder where we get it from…
10. Thank you for being you and making us who we are. I hope I can be as good of a mum as you.
I love you.